Friday, March 30, 2012
Abortion
Abortion is a touchy subject to start a discussion on my views on abortion may be completely different from the next person and it may cause conflict and fighting between us because of our person values. However myself i could never have an abortion i couldn't personally deal with the though that I could of had a beautiful baby and I took their life away. However when it comes to other people and their choices whether to have an abortion or not it is totally their choice, If they believe they aren't in a place in their life to have a child that is their call or health reason puts their life or the baby's life in jeopardy. The only time I do not condone a person to have an abortion is when they use this as a birth control method I believe you have one freebie if it happens again and you aren't using the proper protection you should have to deal with the consequences or go through with the pregnancy and give the child up for adoption if you don't want to keep it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment