Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Love Triangle

Today in Class we learned about Sterberg's triangle model 



This triangle describes the different types of love.  Personally for myself I have been in several different stages of this triangle but have never reach the type of love that is in the centre of the triangle. For myself I believe that I have experienced Liking, Infatuation,and toward the end of my relationships I believe my love is companionate love.  I hope to never be in a relationship with anyone that is empty love.  I have a friends who's parents have been together for 27 years the last 10 years of their relationship has been empty love, they don't seem happy and seem to always be fighting. This is not how I want my relationship to be, I want to be that old couple who sit and hold hand and are still as passionately in love with one another as when they first met.

No comments:

Post a Comment