Friday, March 30, 2012

Masturbation and sexual fantasy

Sex should be an enjoyable experience for those participating.  In order for people to enjoy their experience I believe you have to know what you like what works best for you. How are you to tell your partner what you like and how to do it if you don't know yourself.  Masturbation for some people is a embarrassing thing to talk about they feel like they can't get a partner so they have to perform a sexual act by themselves.  However I look at masturbation as a way to explore your own body to find out what turns you on and places that when are touched drive you wild.  When you yourself know what works best for your body you are able to show your partner what they need to do to make your sexual encounters enjoyable and fulfilling.

I believe that sexual fantasy is a normal part of a sexual relationship.  If people didn't fantasies I believe they would get bored with their sex lives and we would be more likely to move on to another sex partner when we got bored.  Sexual fantasies add excitement to the bedroom and mix things up for both partners so they don't get bored of the same thing over and over.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment