Friday, March 30, 2012
The End of men
I found this documentary very informative I've never thought about when men loose their jobs how much pressure is put on them by the stereotypes that men should being the provider of the family. I though that the stereotype of men being the provider for the family had dissolved now that so many women are in the work force. However the realization that men put this pressure on themselves that they feel like they've lost their masculinity when they can no longer provide for their families was made in this video. I believe this feeling of men loosing there masculinity when they aren't able to provide for there families will never truly go away because of the pressure men put on one another and the ways society portrays men on t.v. shows and movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment